Preparing for Tests
Being ready for a test begins weeks, months and sometimes years before test day. The best way test takers can prepare for a test is to familiarize themselves with the format of the test and review the content areas the test will cover. This helps reduce anxiety and increase confidence on test day.
Here are test preparation tips and materials for some of the tests we develop.
- GRE® revised General Test Preparation
- TOEFL iBT® Test Preparation
- The Praxis Series® Test Preparation
- TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test Preparation
- TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Test Preparation
- HiSET® Exam Preparation
- AP® Exam Preparation
- SAT® Preparation