ETS makes a variety of benefits available and encourages employees to customize their benefits plans to meet their needs. In addition to the competitive benefits listed below, see Work-Life Balance, Career Development Opportunities and Performance & Recognition for even more reasons why talented people come, stay and make a difference each day at ETS.
ETS offers medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts. Benefits are available to spouses, dependents and domestic partners, regardless of sexual orientation or marital status, as part of ETS's diversity efforts:
- Medical — ETS offers three medical plan options, administered by Aetna®, that can help protect employees and their families from the high costs of medical care: Aetna Choice POS II®, and two High Deductible Health Plans with a Health Savings Account. Each plan includes prescription drug coverage. Employees also have the option to waive coverage.
- Dental — ETS offers two options: Delta Dental® Premier Advantage and Delta Dental Preferred. Employees who see a network provider receive lower rates under either option.
- Vision — The Vision Program provides access to accredited optometrists and ophthalmologists, and offers both in-network and out-of-network provider benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts — Through two optional flexible spending accounts, employees can reserve money on a pre-tax basis to cover out-of-pocket expenses for healthcare and dependent care. ETS contributes up to $1,000 annually based on salary for dependent care provided both inside and outside of the home.
ETS offers both 403(b) and 401(a) retirement plans, both administered by Fidelity Investments®:
- ETS 401(a) Retirement Plan — ETS contributes 6% of each eligible employee's base salary to the 401(a) Retirement Plan. No employee contributions are required. Eligible employees are 50% vested after one year of service, and 100% vested after two.
- ETS 403(b) Match Plan — Similar to a 401(k) plan, ETS matches employee contributions up to 3% of base salary. The account plan is always 100% vested.
Insurance and Welfare
A variety of insurance options are available to meet employees' needs, including short- and long-term disability, life insurance and long-term care insurance. See Insurance and Welfare for more information.
Paid Time Off
Vacation, holidays and volunteer hours are available to all ETS employees. See Time Off Benefits for more information.