Employees can choose from among a variety of insurance plans to meet their needs.
Life and Accident Insurance Plans
- Group Term Life Insurance — ETS automatically provides a basic term life insurance benefit equal to 1X base salary. Those who want an even greater level of protection can purchase supplemental coverage.
- Dependent Life Insurance — Supplemental term life insurance for dependents is available for purchase.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance — Coverage for employees and their eligible dependents is available for purchase. All employees traveling on approved ETS business receive this insurance.
- Short-term Disability — This plan is fully paid by ETS and provides salary continuance for employees who are out of work because of a medically certified disability, illness or injury.
- Long-term Disability — ETS pays the full cost of coverage for employees who become disabled and are unable to return to work after benefits from the short-term disability plan have ended.
ETS offers employees the option to purchase other types of insurance:
- Legal Plan — Participants can access a variety of legal services through MetLife® Legal — from estate planning to mortgages and contracts — at a reduced cost.
- YouDecide® Voluntary Benefits — Employees can enroll in insurance for home, auto, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident and pets, as well as identity theft protection services at discounted rates through Employee Advantages, or take advantage of other discounted products and services from YouDecide.