- All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
- Fees are stated in U.S. dollars.
- Do not send cash.
- A certified check in U.S. dollars must be drawn on a bank in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- If you do not have sufficient credit or funds in your account to cover a registration or service we have processed on your behalf, your scores will be withheld and an additional service fee of US$30 will be added to your account.
- If you do not include the correct fee, your request for registration or service will be returned.
- Taxes must be included where applicable.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- All test fee payments must be made in full, have the correct numeric and written dollar amount and be received at the ETS Puerto Rico office within 90 days of the date on the payment (e.g., certified check, money order).
- All outstanding balances incurred from prior ETS tests and/or services must be paid in full in order to register for any future ETS tests or services.
ETS will not refund any fees or surcharges associated with the EXADEP™ test or related services provided.