February 25, 2020
Due to concern for the health and safety of students and staff, TOEFL® and GRE® test administrations have been affected in a few locations.
- Mainland China — testing delayed countrywide through end of March
- Iran — testing delayed countrywide through April 2
Postponements in some locations:
- Macau — testing delayed in some locations through March 7
- Italy — testing delayed in some locations through March 1
- South Korea — testing delayed in some locations through end of March
- Vietnam — testing delayed in some locations until March 1
In Hong Kong, testing had been postponed earlier this month, but testing is resuming this week.
ETS is working to make the reschedule process as smooth as possible by:
- Automatically rescheduling or returning test fees to students so that they can reschedule their exam
- Waiving the reschedule fee
- Working to ensure that test seats will be available once testing resumes
- Providing extra free test prep for affected students to take advantage of in the meantime
To keep institutions informed during this rapidly developing situation, ETS has created two webpages, which we encourage you to bookmark for future reference:
Should you have thoughts regarding assistance that ETS can provide to you directly as we manage through this situation, please share those with me using the contact information below.
Thank you for your continued partnership, and we'll keep you updated on further developments.
TOEFL & GRE Global Client Relations, ETS
Princeton, NJ USA