When you accept GRE® scores for your MBA, specialized master's in business programs or doctoral programs, you have access to an even bigger, more diversified pool of highly qualified applicants. Did you know that the number of GRE test takers indicating plans for business study nearly doubled in three years? To maximize your applicant pool, be sure that GRE test takers ready for business school know you accept and welcome GRE scores. Here's how.
Promote Your GRE Scores Acceptance Policy and Convey “No Preference”
- Update your website, brochures, viewbooks, presentations, emails and other communications to be sure your published admission requirements consistently reflect that you welcome GRE scores and weigh them equally against scores from other business school admission tests.* You can link to ets.org/gre so your prospective applicants can easily find all the details they need to prepare for test day. You can even program this graphic to link to the GRE website. And don’t forget to mention your official GRE Institution Code. If you don’t have one, become an official GRE score user now so you can start sharing it with future applicants.
- Communicate your GRE scores acceptance policy to staff and alumni who answer questions on the telephone, online or in the field.
- Communicate your GRE scores acceptance policy to the undergraduate Career Services Center on your campus and to faculty and others who may advise undergraduates about graduate or business school. Also, let them know about the official GRE Advisor Kit and encourage them to print and display the GRE flyers or posters in their offices!
- Be sure your school's listing appears here, as appropriate, and notify firstname.lastname@example.org if changes are needed:
Recruit Prospective Applicants with the GRE® Search Service
The GRE Program, in collaboration with Hobsons®, brings you the GRE® Search Service — a powerful, one-of-a-kind database of individuals from around the world who have taken a decisive step toward pursuing an advanced degree. GRE score users can use this cost-effective service to reach prospective applicants who have demonstrated graduate-level readiness through their GRE test performance and create a more powerful recruitment strategy. To start using the GRE Search Service, create an account today!
Promote Your Recruitment Events on the GRE Page on Facebook®
As a GRE score user, you can have your school's recruitment events publicized — for FREE — on the official GRE revised General Test page on Facebook®. It's a perfect way to reach more than 600,000 prospective graduate and business school students — and their friends! Simply submit your event information at least 45 days prior to your event date, and we'll take it from there!
Not an Official GRE Score User Yet?
It's easy to start receiving official GRE scores for your business school programs, and even easier if your institution already accepts GRE scores for master's and doctoral programs in other disciplines. Simply complete this online application. If you have questions, a GRE Academic Advisor can assist you. Why should my MBA program accept GRE scores?
* According to the findings of Kaplan Test Prep’s 2014 and 2015 Business School Admission Surveys and ETS GRE Score-User Satisfaction Survey, most business schools do not have a preference for one admission test over another.
- New Data Confirms GRE® Scores are Valid Predictors of Success in MBA Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions about the GRE revised General Test for Business School
- Free Official GRE Resources for Advising Students
- Sign up for GRE eUpdate mailings
500,000+ prospects who have demonstrated graduate-level readiness — reach them now! Only with the GRE Search Service.
The most comprehensive GRE data released to date.
A must-have for any program using GRE scores. Includes best practices, GRE score interpretation data and more.