Get the most from the GRE® Program — read all about the latest news, resources, upcoming events and more.
GRE® Physics Test Now Provides Additional Information to Graduate Physics Programs
Beginning with tests administered in April 2021, graduate physics programs now receive subscores in three content areas for the GRE® Physics Test, in addition to the total score. The subscores are:
- Classical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics and Atomic Physics
This robust resource for understanding and implementing a holistic admissions process at your program is even more valuable with new diversity and inclusion resources from peer institutions and ETS.
National Data: The GRE® General Test Is a Valid Predictor of Law School Success
Review the ETS validity study results, which show the GRE® General Test is valid for use in law school admissions. The test can help law schools increase the pipeline of qualified applicants and reduce barriers for talented students.
- Will Future Students Have the Same Opportunities I Did?
- Providing Equal Opportunity through Accessibility
- Reviewer Diligence and Responsibility in the Graduate Application Process
- Four Facts About the GRE® General Test
- It's Time for an Honest Conversation about Graduate Admissions
- If You Are Not Using GRE® Analytical Writing Scores, You Might Be Missing Out.
- GRE Test Validity: Putting It in Perspective
- Deans Identify Critical Thinking and Writing Skills as Keys to Master's Program Success, New Report Shows
- Understanding and Improving Graduate Program Retention Rates
- Committing to Inclusiveness Is Essential in Our Ever-Changing Environment
Join Our Mailing List
To receive GRE newsletters, join our mailing list today.