Get the most from the GRE® Program — read all about the latest news, resources, upcoming events and more.
GRE® Physics Test to Provide Additional Information to Graduate Physics Programs
Beginning with tests administered in September 2020, graduate physics programs will receive subscores in three content areas for the GRE® Physics Test, in addition to the total score. The subscores are:
- Classical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics and Atomic Physics
A Snapshot of the Individuals Who Took the GRE® General Test July 2014–June 2019
Provides characteristics of interest and performance information for test takers who took the GRE® General Test. This report is intended to help GRE score users understand the scores they receive and to encourage appropriate score use.
GRE® Fee Reduction Program Changes
Recent changes to the program — such as giving $100 value in free test prep to those who receive a 50% fee reduction on test fees — are intended to help further reduce barriers for students with financial need.
Promising Practices on HolisticAdmissions.org
Check out various approaches to holistic admissions that programs are using to enroll a qualified and diverse student body.
Recruit and Engage Ideal Students for Your Program with the HigherYield™ Solution
Explore the HigherYield™ solution — an innovative fusion of services from ETS and Liaison International that enables you to find your ideal applicants and develop dynamic multichannel communication plans to engage them.
National Data: The GRE® General Test Is a Valid Predictor of Law School Success
Review the ETS validity study results, which show the GRE® General Test is valid for use in law school admissions. The test can help law schools increase the pipeline of qualified applicants and reduce barriers for talented students.
- Will Future Students Have the Same Opportunities I Did?
- Providing Equal Opportunity through Accessibility
- Reviewer Diligence and Responsibility in the Graduate Application Process
- Four Facts About the GRE® General Test
- It's Time for an Honest Conversation about Graduate Admissions
- If You Are Not Using GRE® Analytical Writing Scores, You Might Be Missing Out.
- GRE Test Validity: Putting It in Perspective
- Deans Identify Critical Thinking and Writing Skills as Keys to Master's Program Success, New Report Shows
- Understanding and Improving Graduate Program Retention Rates
- Committing to Inclusiveness Is Essential in Our Ever-Changing Environment
New How-to Videos
Watch newly released step-by-step videos available to prospective graduate, business and law school students.
How to Reschedule a GRE® General Test Date
A step-by-step video that guides students through the process of rescheduling a GRE test.
How to Send Scores After Test Day
A step-by-step video that guides students on how to send GRE scores after test day.
The GRE® eUpdate Newsletter
Stay informed about GRE tests and services for score users, advisors and educators.
The GRE® eUpdate for Business Schools Newsletter
Stay informed about business school initiatives and services for score users, advisors and educators.
To receive GRE newsletters, join our mailing list today.