Module C provides a video presentation (with voice-over) and resources that provide information about the GRE® General Test at home option available to meet the needs of students who are unable to take the GRE General Test at a test center due to public health concerns. The at home test is available everywhere that the GRE General Test is offered, with the exception of Mainland China and Iran.
This presentation provides:
- an overview of the GRE General Test at home solution
- how it compares to the test administered at test centers
- information on test taker eligibility
- requirements for equipment and the test environment
Visit the GRE General Test at home test taker website for more information about eligibility, equipment requirements, registration, the testing experience and frequently asked questions.
- Module A: Overview of the GRE General Test for Students
- Module B: In-depth GRE General Test Preparation for Students