ETS offers test preparation resources specifically for educators who help prospective test takers. And if you advise students, it's important to encourage them to use the FREE and low-cost test preparation materials provided by ETS, so they can feel ready on test day.
- POWERPREP PLUS® Voucher Service — POWERPREP PLUS Online practice tests simulate the actual GRE General Test experience; three practice tests are available for purchase. Institutions/organizations that wish to pay for POWERPREP PLUS Online practice tests on behalf of sponsored students can purchase POWERPREP PLUS Online vouchers in bulk quantities of 10 or more for a discounted fee. Download the POWERPREP Plus voucher service order form.
- Criterion® Online Writing Evaluation Service — A classroom-based tool that offers practice with authentic GRE Analytical Writing topics, and provides holistic evaluations and diagnostic feedback instantly to students and instructors.
- ScoreItNow!™ Online Writing Practice Voucher Service — A web-based tool that helps prospective test takers sharpen their writing skills and prepare for the Analytical Writing section of the GRE General Test. The ScoreItNow! Voucher Service allows sponsors to purchase bulk quantities of ScoreItNow! Online Writing Practice Vouchers for distribution to sponsored examinees preparing to take the GRE General Test. Download an easy to useScoreitNow order form.
- GRE® Test Preparation Modules for Student Workshops — A collection of free student-facing test preparation modules that advisors and educators can use to supplement their institutional test preparation activities.
- GRE Test Preparation Workshops for Educators — One-day workshops given in the United States that provide in-depth information on the GRE® General Test, enabling attendees to develop and conduct their own campus-based workshops.
Test Preparation for Test Takers
ETS offers a variety of free and low-cost test preparation materials and services. View the complete list of offerings.