eUpdate Newsletter Archive
- March 2016 — This issue highlights continued good news for the graduate and business school pipeline and provides an update on the latest and most popular resources to help schools, advisors and educators address prospective students' GRE® questions.
- November 2015 — Our final issue of 2015 brings you new data on the GRE test-taking population and more.
- September 2015 — With recruitment season in full swing, this issue brings you timely insights and relevant facts on international student mobility and recruitment. You can also read about a new ETS analysis that reveals good news for repeat test takers, and take note of recent updates to some of our most popular tools and resources.
- June 2015 — Read about new ETS research that shows most GRE test takers boosted scores when changing answers, and don’t miss the interview with Michelle Hampton, Director of ETS Global Client Relations, who provides answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the new ETS® Data Manager.
- March 2015 — Read about the positive growth in GRE testing volumes, enjoy a special Q&A interview about recruitment best practices with our GRE® Search Service expert and learn about the new ETS Data Manager.
- December 2014 — With the end of the year approaching and the focus now turning to fine-tuning plans and goals for 2015, this issue of the GRE® eUpdate brings you helpful insights and new information to guide your advising, recruitment and admissions activities.
- August 2014 — Read about a recent ETS analysis on test-taker trends and performance, receive some valuable recruitment tips to boost current efforts and get all the latest news from the GRE program.
- June 2014 — This time of year is always exciting for the GRE Program as we get ready for our peak testing season. That's because we know how each test taker helps contribute to a vibrant pipeline of prospective students who will soon be applying to graduate and business schools worldwide. This issue of eUpdate is focused on helping you advise, recruit and admit those students.
- February 2014 — In 2013, the GRE Program recorded the second highest ever GRE test volumes — more than 730,000 — a key indicator of future applicants and the most globally diverse testing cohort yet. Learn more about this and other exciting news from the GRE Program in this latest issue of the GRE eUpdate.
- November/December 2013 — In this issue, you'll find good news to help you with your advising, recruitment and admissions efforts. Learn all about our brand new GRE® Advisor Kit, several upcoming events, a new validity study for business schools and more.
- October 2013 — Learn about some important changes to the GRE Program for the July 2013–June 2014 testing year — and more! In this issue, you'll get helpful information and resources you can put to use today and throughout the year.
- May/June 2013 — This issue provides news about our expanded official test prep offerings, a checklist for GRE score users to help with communicating your GRE scores policy accurately and consistently across all touch points, and more helpful recruitment tips.
500,000+ prospects who have demonstrated graduate-level readiness — reach them now! Only with the GRE Search Service.
And be sure highly qualified GRE test takers know that YOU accept GRE scores.
Promote your events on the GRE revised General Test page on Facebook®.