eUpdate Newsletter Archive
- October 2013 — Learn about some important changes to the GRE® Program for the July 2013–June 2014 testing year — and more! In this issue, you'll get helpful information and resources you can put to use today and throughout the year.
- May/June 2013 — This issue provides news about our expanded official test prep offerings, a checklist for GRE score users to help with communicating your GRE scores policy accurately and consistently across all touch points, and more helpful recruitment tips.
- May/June 2012 — Top Story: ETS expands test-taker friendly GRE® revised General Test with new ScoreSelectSM option
- November/December 2011 — Top Story: New resources are now available to help you become familiar with the 130–170 score scales
- September/October 2011 — Top Story: New Score Scales and New Score Report
- Special Launch Issue — The GRE revised General Test is Here!
- June 2011 — Top Story: An Easy Way to Get Ready: 7 Short and Shareable Videos
- May 2011 — Top Story: Business Schools are Joining Graduate Schools in Getting Ready for the GRE revised General Test
- April 2011 — Top Story: The GRE revised General Test: Common Questions Answered
- March 2011 — Top Story: Registration for the GRE revised General Test is Now Open!
- February 2011 — Top Story: Time to Get Ready for the Launch of the GRE revised General Test
- January 2011 — Top Story: Introducing a New Score Scale Video and New Webinars for 2011
- November 2010 — Top Story: GRE and TOEFL® programs at the Council of Graduate Schools (CGS) 50th Anniversary Annual Meeting
- October 2010 — Top Story: The Advisor Information Kit is Now Available to Help You Guide Your Students
- September 2010 — Top Story: The GRE revised General Test: Back to School, Back on the Road
- July/August 2010 — Top Story: The GRE revised General Test: Exciting Changes Ahead
- June 2010 — Top Story: Talking to Test Takers: Educating Your Candidates About What the GRE revised General Test Will Mean to Them
- May 2010 — Top Story: THE NEW SCORE SCALE: More Simplicity in Distinguishing Performance Differences Between Candidates
- April 2010 — Top Story: Q&A: The GRE Client Relations Team Answers Your Top Questions
- March 2010 — Top Story: GRE revised General Test: Creating Opportunities for Success. ETS's ongoing commitment to fairness and access continues with the revised General Test
- February 2010 — The inaugural issue of eUPDATE offers information about the changes to test content, test design and scoring on the GRE revised General Test
Helping test takers approach test day with more confidence.
Learn more now >
Reach prospects who have demonstrated graduate-level readiness through their GRE test performance — only with the GRE Search Service.
Promote your GRE scores acceptance policy.