Put this powerful student recruitment tool to work for you
The GRE® Search Service, available exclusively to GRE score users, gives you the power to cost-effectively reach prospective applicants who have demonstrated graduate-level readiness through their GRE test performance. You can conveniently incorporate these qualified prospects into your ongoing recruitment campaigns because they have personally opted in to hear from programs like yours.
- The user-friendly interface lets you tap into the database of 500,000+ individuals from around the world who have already taken a decisive step toward pursuing an advanced degree. And with updates to our database twice per week, fresh names are always available.
- Thousands of search combinations are possible with more than 30 search criteria.You can geotarget prospects within a specified radius of any location you choose, and select names based on a GRE test date or planned date of enrollment that suits your timing needs. It all adds up to a recruitment campaign you can execute with the precision you need to meet your specific goals.
- Delegate full-access ordering privileges to up to five other members of your department for backup or to accommodate different team member roles. You can even delegate privileges to an agency that manages your marketing campaigns so they can access Search Service names on your behalf to maximize results.
- With new names delivered to you as often as weekly through the recurring order feature, this database can quickly become an important component of your ongoing and seasonal recruitment efforts.
- With no annual or other participation fees, you pay only for the names you need, and that includes reuse privileges enabling you to send reminder emails to the same names at no additional cost. In short, the GRE Search Service helps to make your outreach plan incredibly cost efficient!
Customize searches for targeted recruitment campaigns
Whether you want to reach out broadly or specifically segment your search criteria, here is a sampling of the types of campaigns schools do to reach these qualified prospects.
- Discipline-specific campaigns based on undergraduate majors or intended graduate studies
- Email reminders about unique opportunities, special events and more
- Highly geo-targeted campaigns to promote open houses, student fairs or regional events
- Outreach to prospective students in areas too expensive to include in your travel budget
- Campaigns to enhance diversity and potential yield
Want a sneak peek now?
Contact a GRE Search Service specialist who can run a sample search for you based on your desired criteria — so you can see firsthand how this robust database can enhance your institution's recruitment efforts!
Not a GRE score user yet?
Become one now so you can start recruiting highly qualified applicants with the GRE Search Service.
Ready to begin?
Sign in or request access to the GRE Search Service now.
- Interview with a GRE Search Service Power User
- GRE Search Service FAQs
- A Snapshot of the Individuals Who Took the GRE® General Test
- Join the GRE institution mailing list
- TOEFL® Search Service
Sign in to the ETS Institution Portal
Sign in or request access to the GRE Search Service below.
Get a quick overview of the GRE Search Service
Learn how to put this powerful tool to work to help you recruit the right prospects for your programs.
Attend upcoming webinar
Make sure GRE test takers ready for business school know they are welcome.
Promote your recruitment events on the official GRE social communities. It’s easy — and free!