- 2020–21 GRE® Information Bulletin — Contains information about GRE tests, policies and procedures for testing and GRE services and publications in effect from July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2021.
- 2020–21 GRE® Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Contains information for test takers with disabilities and health-related needs about how to register for the GRE tests with accommodations.
- Test Centers, Test Dates and Seat Availability for the GRE® General Test — View up-to-date test dates and seat availability at test centers for the GRE General Test.
- Institutions and Fellowship Sponsors Approved to Receive GRE® Scores — View institutions and fellowship sponsors that are approved to receive GRE scores.
- GRE® Department and Major Field Codes — Contains department codes to use when designating score recipients and major field codes to use when answering the undergraduate major field and intended graduate major field questions during test registration.
- GRE® Citizenship and Country or Region Codes and State, Province and Territory Codes — Contains citizenship, country and region codes, and state, province and territory codes for use during test registration.
- GRE® Native Language Codes — Contains native language codes for use during test registration.
Fee Reduction Forms
- GRE® Fee Reduction Request Form — Use this form if you are requesting a GRE fee reduction based on financial need, a GRE fee reduction for individuals who are unemployed, or if you were approved for a GRE fee reduction within the past year and are applying for a voucher to retest.
Forms for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
- GRE® Test Authorization Voucher Request Form for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Use this form to register for the GRE® General Test or a GRE® Subject Test with accommodations. This form should be submitted with the testing accommodations request form and the appropriate documentation as discussed in the Bulletin Supplement.
Forms for Those Paying by a Method Other than Credit/Debit Card
- GRE® General Test Authorization Voucher Request Form — Use this form to register for the General Test.
- Additional Score Report Request Form — Use this form to request additional score reports.
- Score Review Request Form for GRE® Tests — Use this form to request a score review of the Analytical Writing measure of the GRE General Test or a review of a GRE Subject Test.
- Score Reinstatement Form — Use this form to reinstate scores that you canceled at the test center. This form must be received by ETS within 60 days after your test date.
Register for the GRE General Test
The official practice tests from the maker of the test gives you the experience of taking the real, computer-delivered GRE General Test and more!
Approach test day with more confidence, knowing you can send the scores that show your personal best — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Check out our FREE Official test prep and shop our Official Practice Question Guides and more.