Taking the GRE® revised General Test for Business School is a Smart Move
Business schools worldwide are using GRE® scores as part of their admissions process for MBA, specialized master's and other graduate business programs. In fact, the GRE® revised General Test is the most widely accepted measure of a student's readiness for graduate-level work — and the only test that can help you get into graduate and business school, giving you more opportunities for success (Video).
The GRE revised General Test features a flexible test-taker friendly design that can mean an even better test experience for you. And the ScoreSelect® option helps you approach test day with more confidence because it lets you decide which scores institutions see.
With the GRE revised General Test you can also:
- Choose from thousands of graduate and business school programs around the world, including most top-ranked MBA programs according to The Financial Times, US News & World Report and Bloomberg Businessweek. In fact, according to a recent Kaplan Survey, nearly eight out of 10 MBA programs have no preference between the GRE test and other admission tests.
- Keep your options open if you are unsure about what you want to do after graduation. Take the most widely accepted graduate admissions test and give yourself more opportunities for success.
- Choose from many test locations. You can take the GRE revised General Test at more than 1,000 locations worldwide, in more than 160 countries.
- Save money. The GRE revised General Test is less expensive than other graduate admissions tests that measure the same skills.
- Get FREE test preparation materials and more — created by the test maker to help you do your best.
- Get added value. Sign up for the free GRE® Search Service to help schools find you.
List of Business Schools That Accept GRE Scores
View the complete list of business schools that accept GRE scores for admission to their MBA programs. If you don't see the school(s) you'd like to apply to, check with their admissions office directly — more business schools are deciding to accept GRE scores every day.
- Register for the GRE revised General Test
- View a complete list of Institutions that accept GRE® scores
- Use the GRE Scores Comparison Tool
- Learn about the ScoreSelect option
- 2015–16 GRE® Information and Registration Bulletin
- Upcoming GRE Student Fairs
- Start Your Future Now Brochure
Register for the GRE revised General Test
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Check out our FREE Official test prep then browse the ETS Store for our $7 prep videos, Official Practice Question Guides and more.
The official POWERPREP® II software is as close to the actual test as you can get and it includes two practice tests. Download it today for Mac® and PC use!