During test registration, you can designate up to four graduate institutions or fellowship sponsors to receive your scores at no additional cost. This is included in your test fee. If you wish to send scores to additional institutions or you decide to send scores after test day, you may do so by ordering Additional Score Reports for a fee of US$27 per recipient.
The ScoreSelect® Option
With the ScoreSelect® option, you can decide which test scores to send to the institutions you designate, so you can send the scores you feel show your personal best, giving you more confidence on test day.
Before test day, you can choose not to send your scores at this time OR you can select either option below for each of your four FREE score reports:
- Most Recent — Send your scores from your current test administration.
- All — Send your scores from all GRE® Subject Test administrations in the last five years.
After test day, you can send score reports for a fee and select from these options for each report you'd like to send:
- Most Recent — Send your scores from your most recent test administration.
- All — Send your scores from all test administrations in the last five years.
- Any — Send your scores from one OR as many test administrations as you like from the last five years.
How Long Can I Send Score Reports?
Scores are reportable for five years following your test date. For example, scores for a test taken on September 11, 2021, are reportable through September 10, 2026.
The GRE® Biology Test and the GRE® Literature in English Test were discontinued in May 2021. The GRE® Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology Test was discontinued in December 2016. Scores will continue to be reportable for five years following your test date.
If Your Name Has Changed
Name changes can be processed upon submission of the appropriate documentation to ETS. If you are sending scores and your name has changed since you took the test, contact GRE Services for assistance.