The HEIghten® Outcomes Assessment Suite developers contribute to, and utilize, statistical data and analysis for postsecondary assessment enhancement and adaptation. The following resources offer in-depth, scholarly evaluations of findings in American-student trends in college-level outcomes assessments.
Foundational Frameworks for the HEIghten Outcomes Assessment Suite
- Assessing Critical Thinking in Higher Education: Current State and Directions for Next-Generation Assessment
- Assessing Quantitative Literacy in Higher Education: An Overview of Existing Research and Assessments with Recommendations for Next-Generation Assessment
- Assessing Written Communication in Higher Education: Review and Recommendations for Next-Generation Assessment
- Assessing Civic Competency and Engagement in Higher Education: Research Background, Frameworks, and Directions for Next-Generation Assessment
- Assessing Intercultural Competence in Higher Education: Existing Research and Future Directions
Student Learning Outcomes
- Synthesizing Frameworks of Higher Education Student Learning Outcomes
- A 10-year Analysis of Community College Students' Performance on Learning Outcomes Assessment
- Identifying Low-Effort Examinees on Student Learning Outcomes Assessment: A Comparison of Two Approaches
- Measuring Learning Outcomes in Higher Education: Motivation Matters
Challenges in Higher Education
- Examining American Post-Secondary Education
- Outcomes Assessment in Higher Education: Challenges and Future Research in the Context of Voluntary System of Accountability
Discover why the HEIghten Outcomes Assessment Suite is the right student learning outcomes tool for you.
View our Webinars
Watch our complimentary, on-demand webinar, Closing the Loop in an Online Learning Environment: Assessment Process Challenges and Solutions.
Get practical strategies to turn data into action at your institution
Order tests, manage test administrations, run reports (for existing customers only)