Interested in business school, law programs or other graduate programs? The GRE and TOEFL tests show that you are prepared for the critical thinking and English-language skills you need for success in graduate school. Take the most widely accepted tests and the tests most preferred by graduate schools in the United States, Canada, Europe and elsewhere.
About the TOEFL iBT® test
The TOEFL iBT test shows how well you communicate in English to universities all around the world. It is recognized by more than 11,500 universities in over 160 countries worldwide including the United States, U.K., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and across Europe and Asia.
With three different ways to test, you can choose the option that best suits your needs and preferences:
- TOEFL iBT test: Test on a computer at a test center.
- TOEFL iBT Home Edition: Test on a computer at home, available 24 hours a day, 4 days a week.
- TOEFL iBT Paper Edition: Test in 2 sessions — Reading, Listening, and Writing on paper at a test center, and Speaking on a computer at home.
About the GRE General Test
Take the world's most widely used admissions test for graduate and professional schools, including business and law. The GRE General Test measures your verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing skills — the skills you need to succeed in today's demanding graduate-level programs. Test at a center or at home, wherever you will feel most comfortable, so you can do your best.
Redeeming the offer
Get 25% off your TOEFL iBT test in three easy steps:
- Create or log into your GRE account to book your GRE test. While checking out, select the add to cart option for a TOEFL test voucher at a 25% discount.
- Pay for both tests to capture the discount offer (a TOEFL iBT fee of less than 10300 INR). Your GRE registration will be finalized at checkout. You will receive a voucher code with your order confirmation to book your TOEFL test.
- Create or log into your TOEFL account to book your TOEFL test. Enter the provided voucher code at checkout to secure your test date and time.