Preparing students for the future starts with you, the K–12 community. And as the benchmark for success changes, proving that students have the right skills is more important than ever. ETS is a leader in high-stakes, large-scale assessment. We develop, administer and score more than 50 million tests in more than 180 countries at over 9,000 locations worldwide, including full-service assessment programs, multiple large-scale K–12 state assessment programs, the National Assessment of Education Progress (NAEP) tests and the Advanced Placement® Program. See how we can help you navigate the changing K–12 assessment landscape.
- Transitioning to NextGen Assessment
- English Language Learning and Assessment
- Custom Assessments and Programs
- K–12 Center
- Educator Series
We offer end-to-end assessment programs, as well as services in specific areas that best suit your assessment needs, including:
- Research and thought partnership
- Custom assessment design and development
- Psychometric and statistical analysis
- Program Management
- Paper-and-pencil and computer-delivered test administration
- Scanning, scoring and reporting
- Technical assistance
Explore the big ideas in educational assessments. Sign up for our new e-newsletter, Trends & Innovations.