Get the valid, actionable data you need
For more than 20 years, ETS and the Major Field Tests have helped institutions meet external requirements for accreditation and funding for measuring student learning outcomes. As the landscape in higher education continues to evolve, the need to demonstrate to accreditors and prospective students that your programs are meeting their goals and continually improving is even more important.
As a market-leading organization with a rich research base, ETS is the perfect partner for you to get the valid and reliable data needed to make sound decisions and show the true performance of the students in your program. The Major Field Tests help you:
- meet requirements for accreditation and accountability initiatives and performance funding by measuring the effectiveness of your program
- evaluate and inform teaching and learning, and pinpoint strengths and areas of improvement to strengthen curricula and student learning outcomes
- demonstrate the strengths of your program to prospective students and faculty
- track longitudinal performance and trend analysis to evaluate program improvement efforts
- measure your program's effectiveness — and your students’ performance — against programs at similar institutions nationwide, using comprehensive national comparative data