The ETS Major Field Tests provide valid, actionable data that help institutions:
- track longitudinal performance to assess program improvement
- evaluate and inform teaching and learning
- demonstrate program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- meet requirements for accreditation
- measure program effectiveness against similar institutions nationwide
There are several different types of reports available that provide customizable data to help you further evaluate and improve your program.
Learn more about Major Field Test scoring and reporting.