Test administration procedures, security concerns and other information can be found in the following manuals:
- Administrator Manual — provides instructions for administrator roles for online tests
- Proctor Administrator Manual — provides step-by-step instructions for proctoring online test administrations
Free technical support for online administrations is available during ETS's business hours: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET. Contact Technical Support at 1-800-514-8491.
- Test Administration Manual — provides step-by-step instructions for paper-and-pencil test administrations
Processing Request Form — must be included with completed tests when returning them to ETS for scoring. Please use a separate form for each subject area
Note: For easy identification, please remember to provide a cohort/administration name on the Processing Request Form. Example: PPT-Biology Seniors-Spring 2017.
- Test Administration Report Form — used to report procedural irregularities during testing
- Supervisor's Questionnaire and Comment Form — used to provide comments on the test for future improvements
Program Workshop Guides and Videos
When you are ready to set up your administration, additional guides and videos are available inside Program Workshop in the Help folder. These tutorials will walk you through Program Workshop, setting up an online administration, preparing for test day and how to view your reports when testing is complete.
- Getting Started in Program Workshop — walk through how to log in, set up new users and check online inventory
- Setting up a New Testing Cohort — step-by-step instructions on setting up a group of students for testing, setting up a remote proctoring cohort and identifying subgroup questions
- Preparing for Test Day — how to prepare computers for online testing, how to provide session IDs for proctors and tips for remote proctoring
- Scores and Reports — shows you where to get the score reports for your testing cohort.