Trusted by educators and institutions for over 20 years, more than 150 colleges, 3,000 programs and hundreds of thousands of students have benefitted from the industry-leading insights delivered by the ETS® Major Field Tests.
Read the testimonials below to learn how Major Field Test users have been empowered for program success.
The Major Field Tests in Action: Baker College
The College of Business at Baker College selected the Major Field Tests based on the reputation, reliability and validity of the nationally normed assessment tool, as well as the recommendations of organizations like AACSB, ACBSP and IACBE.
The Major Field Tests in Action: Central Christian College of Kansas
The Business Department at the Central Christian College of Kansas uses the Major Field Test for Business to illustrate the rigor of their program and the academic prowess of their students. The data from the nationally normed assessment tool empowers faculty to inform and track curricular oversight and make ongoing improvements.
The Major Field Tests in Action: Franklin College
The Business Department at Franklin College uses the Major Field Test for Business as the principal means of external assessment and continuously makes program adjustments based on insights gained from the assessment. The Major Field Test for Business has become part of the department’s culture and has been found to encourage students to retain and integrate what they learn in their business classes over time.
The Major Field Tests in Action: Western Kentucky University
Western Kentucky University is using the Major Field Tests to help the Gordon Ford College of Business demonstrate the effectiveness of its MBA program. Likewise, data from the Major Field Tests helps the MBA program with the complex and ongoing process of defining expected learning outcomes and curriculum content development that ensures a continuous offering of courses that are relevant to the demands of prospective employers.
In the News
- University of Wisconsin, Oshkosh Master of Business Administration (MBA), students recently finished in the top two percentile on the Fall 2019 Major Field Test for the MBA. Read moreabout University of Wisconsin Oshkosh MBA students finishing in the top two percentile on the MFT
- Students in Lake Superior State University’s Lukenda School of Business have again performed exceptionally well on the Major Field Test (MFT) in Business. Read more about students in Lake Superior State University performing well on the Major Field Test (MFT) in Business
- Local college students rank in top three percent on MFT. Read more about local college students rank in top three percent on MFT
- Central Christian College Business seniors reach new heights with composite score. Read more about Central Christian College Business seniors reach new heights with composite score
- Walla Walla University seniors place in 97th percentile on MFT. Read more about Walla Walla University seniors place in 97th percentile on MFT
Order tests, manage test administrations, run reports (for existing customers only).
View our Webinars
Watch our complimentary, on-demand webinar to learn about best practices in aligning course and program outcomes and analyzing data with the ETS Major Field Test.