Before you even arrive at the test center, there are a number of important things you should do:
- Review test center procedures and regulations in the Bulletin.
- Assemble your identification (ID) documents. See the Bulletin to be sure your documents will be accepted. You won’t be allowed to test without valid ID.
- Review the list of important items to bring (below) to your test center and which items are prohibited.
- Dress appropriately. Testing room conditions vary. Dress in layers to ensure you are ready for any room temperature.
- Make sure to arrive at the test center 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. If you arrive after your scheduled test time, you will not be permitted to test, and you will forfeit your test fee.