Knowing what to expect will help ensure you're ready to do your best on test day. Review this information to learn about the procedures for test center and at home testing.
Test Center Appointments
Before you even arrive at the test center, there are a number of important things you should do:
- Review test center procedures and regulations.
- Assemble your identification (ID) documents — See ID requirements to be sure your documents will be accepted. You will not be admitted to the test without the correct documents.
- Review the list of important items to bring to your test center and which items are prohibited.
- Dress appropriately — Testing room conditions vary. Dress in layers to ensure you are ready for any room temperature.
- Make sure to arrive on time — Please plan to arrive at the test center prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for check in.
At Home Appointments
Before your session begins:
- Review the environment and testing space requirements to ensure your workstation meets the requirements. Review the Prometric® User Guide for detailed information on at home testing with Prometric.
- Run a final systems check — Fix any issues before you attempt to check in to your test. All issues must be resolved before your appointment time.
- Note: If you require technical support before or during your exam, please visit the ProProctor® help center or call 1-800-226-7958.
- Assemble your identification documents — See ID requirements to be sure your documents will be accepted. You will not be allowed to test without the correct documents.
- Watch What to Expect on Test Day (video) — This video provides step-by-step information on what to expect during your ProProctor test appointment.
- Be prepared to launch the at home test 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment time to allow time for check-in procedures and completion of the Background Information Questionnaire. If you sign in after your scheduled appointment time, you will not be allowed to test and you will forfeit your fee.