Getting Score Reports
Individual task scores and the overall cumulative score for the assessment will be available in the ETS® Data Manager. The test taker's educator preparation program (EPP) automatically receives scores.
Score report dates can be seen below. These reports are available to individuals at your program with approval to access scores in the ETS Data Manager.
Score Report Dates
|All Tasks & Overall Assessment Scores||June 22, 2020|
|Resubmission Scores||August 3, 2020|
|All Tasks & Overall Assessment Scores||November 30, 2020|
|Resubmission Scores||January 11, 2021|
|All Tasks & Overall Assessment Scores||May 17, 2021|
|Resubmission Scores||June 28, 2021|
Score Reports for Resubmissions
The task with the highest total task score, whether from the original submission or from the resubmission, is reported on the final score report.
ETS® Data Manager Access
The Test-taker Score Reporting service in the ETS Data Manager provides direct access to individual test-taker scores through an intuitive user interface. Access to the ETS Data Manager is provided via the internet from a secure website using a login and password. Accounts are managed by each educator preparation program through the use of a Primary User.
- All Primary Users are approved by an ETS administrator. ETS recommends that the Primary User be at the level of a dean, assistant dean, education department chair or similar position that would be able to monitor and approve/remove access for staff at the entire institution.
- Primary Users are not required to use the service(s); they are only required to manage access to service(s) for users at their institution.
- All Secondary Users are approved by the appropriate Primary User.
- Primary Users must first create an account in order to approve Secondary Users within their institution.
- Other staff requesting access to this service should sign up as Secondary Users.
To sign in or request access to the ETS Data Manager, visit ETS Client Services for Educator Licensure.
Become a Rater
ETS will soon hire raters for online scoring of the PASL assessment. If you are interested, please check the ETS Online Scoring opportunities information.