ETS automatically provides PPAT® test-taker score reports to the educator preparation program (EPP) selected by the test taker at registration.
Score report dates are listed below. These reports are available to individuals at your program who have approval to access scores via the ETS® Data Manager.
Additionally, PPAT's continuous feedback loop will inform your test takers of their progress throughout the testing window, as they will receive feedback on Tasks 2 and 3 prior to their completion and submission of Task 4.
Score Report Dates
|All Tasks & Overall Assessment Scores||December 17, 2018|
|Resubmission Scores||January 28, 2019|
|All Tasks & Overall Assessment Scores||May 6, 2019|
|Resubmission Scores||June 17, 2019|
Score Reports for Resubmissions
The task with the highest total task score, whether from the original submission or from the resubmission, is reported on the final score report.
ETS® Data Manager Access
The Test-taker Score Reporting service in the ETS Data Manager provides direct access to individual test-taker scores through an intuitive user interface. Access to the ETS Data Manager is provided via the internet from a secure website using a login and password. Accounts are managed by each educator preparation program through the use of a Primary User.
- All Primary Users are approved by an ETS administrator. ETS recommends that the Primary User be at the level of a dean, assistant dean, education department chair or similar position that would be able to monitor and approve/remove access for staff at the entire institution.
- Primary Users are not required to use the service(s); they are only required to manage access to service(s) for users at their institution.
- All Secondary Users are approved by the appropriate Primary User.
- Primary Users must first create an account in order to approve Secondary Users within their institution.
- Other staff requesting access to this service should sign up as Secondary Users.
To sign in or request access to the ETS Data Manager, visit ETS Client Services for Educator Licensure.
Collaborating for Success: How to Use the PPAT Assessment to Support Teacher Candidates
Watch a panel of education professionals discuss the need for, the utility of, and the implementation of performance assessments. (1hr.)
An Effective Measurement
Watch State Teachers of the Year share their opinions about the PPAT assessment and how it incorporates the necessary elements to measure teacher candidate effectiveness. (3 mins., 4 secs.)
Become a Rater
If you are interested in becoming a rater for online scoring of the PPAT, please check the ETS Online Scoring opportunities information.