How to Order Vouchers
You can purchase vouchers for your test takers to use at registration. Vouchers are available for purchase for the original submission fee ($300 each).
To order your vouchers, complete the ETS Performance Assessment Voucher Order Form and submit the form with your method of payment.
After receiving and processing the request, we will send a list of voucher numbers to the contact person indicated on the order form. Upon receipt, you can distribute the voucher numbers to your test takers.
Instruct your test takers to enter the voucher number when prompted for payment during the registration process in the ETS® Performance Assessments online registration system.
All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
Voucher Payment and Policies
- Acceptable payment methods are credit card or signed purchase orders as indicated on the order form.
- Only one form of payment will be accepted.
- Submit credit card information or a signed Purchase Order with the order form.
- Purchase Orders received without a signature will be returned to the school/agency.
- Voucher numbers will not be generated until credit card transactions have been approved or a signed purchase order has been received.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-taxable.
- Applicable taxes will be applied to the voucher order based on state tax laws regarding assessment purchases.
- Test and test-related fees are inclusive of any sales, use, value-added or similar taxes. In jurisdictions where the customer is required to account for any local taxes due, the price remitted to ETS excludes those taxes. In those circumstances, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to pay those taxes to the local tax authority. ETS is not responsible or liable for collecting and remitting those taxes on the customer's behalf.
- In the jurisdictions* noted, test and test-related fees are exclusive of any sales, use, value-added or similar taxes and will be added to the order when it is placed.
If you have any questions concerning voucher orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Australia, Colombia, Nigeria, Turkey, United States
Collaborating for Success: How to Use the PPAT Assessment to Support Teacher Candidates
Watch a panel of education professionals discuss the need for, the utility of, and the implementation of performance assessments. (1hr.)
An Effective Measurement
Watch State Teachers of the Year share their opinions about the PPAT assessment and how it incorporates the necessary elements to measure teacher candidate effectiveness. (3 mins., 4 secs.)
Become a Rater
If you are interested in becoming a rater for online scoring of the PPAT, please check the ETS Online Scoring opportunities information.