- All payments must be for the full amount.
- There is a $30 fee for a declined credit card or returned eCheck.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- Cash payments cannot be accepted.
- You can make PayPal™ payments online only.
- Cancellations processed by the cancellation deadline date for the original submission window are eligible for a partial refund of your test registration fee. Registration payments made with prepaid vouchers are not eligible for the refund. See Dates and Deadlines.
- If you register for the wrong assessment or you are not eligible to take the assessment you purchased, a partial refund is available if you cancel your registration before the cancellation deadline.
While the following situations may occur anytime in the submission window, you are not entitled to a refund if you:
- cancel after the cancellation deadline
- do not submit a task response by the task deadline
- submit task responses which are off topic, blank or cannot be scored
- do not pass the assessment and later advise that you did not need to take or were not eligible to take the assessment
- resubmit the exact same response during the resubmission window
Reschedule, Late Registration, Resubmission and other special service fees are nonrefundable. Refunds are made in U.S. dollars. Credit/debit card, eCheck and PayPal payments are credited back to that account.
Refunds by States
The refund amount varies by the following state: