- All payments must be for the full amount.
- There is a $30 fee for a declined credit card or returned eCheck.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- Cash payments cannot be accepted.
- You can make PayPal™ payments online only.
Cancellations processed by the cancellation deadline date for the original submission window are eligible for a partial refund of your test registration fee. Registration payments made with prepaid vouchers are not eligible for the refund. See Dates and Deadlines.
While the following situations may occur during registration and/or anytime in the submission window, you are not entitled to a refund if you:
- cancel after the cancellation deadline
- do not submit a task response by the task deadline
- submit task responses which are off topic, blank or cannot be scored
- do not pass the assessment and later advise that you did not need to take or were not eligible to take the assessment
- resubmit the exact same response during the resubmission window
Reschedule, Late Registration, Resubmission and other special service fees are nonrefundable. Refunds are made in U.S. dollars. Credit/debit card, eCheck and PayPal payments are credited back to that account.
Refunds by States
The refund amount varies by the following state: