Test fee reductions may be available for college students who meet all eligibility criteria. If you qualify for a fee reduction, a portion of the test fee may be waived.
You are eligible for a fee reduction only once during a testing year. There are a limited number of waivers available per submission window and per educator preparation program. All requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Original documents must be received in order for processing to begin. The fee waiver cannot be combined with prepaid vouchers.
Note: You must create an ETS Performance Assessment account prior to requesting a fee reduction.
To be eligible for a partial fee reduction, you must:
- be currently receiving financial aid
- be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and provide a current Enrollment Verification Certificate (Note: You are ineligible if you have a master's degree or a doctorate)
- provide a current FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) that shows an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $3,000 or less
- be required to take the PPAT® assessment by an authorized score recipient
- Create an online account in the ETS® Performance Assessments registration system.
- Complete the PPAT Fee Reduction Request Form.
Mail the original PPAT Fee Reduction Form, Enrollment Verification Certificate and SAR to ETS at the address below:
Educational Testing Service
ATTN: PPAT Assessment Program
Mail Stop 57-L
660 Rosedale Road
Princeton, NJ 08541
ETS must receive the original form by the deadline below. Late or incomplete requests will not be processed.
Submission Window Date Fall 2019 August 26, 2019 Spring 2020 January 21, 2020
- If approved, you will receive a $100 fee waiver to be used toward your test fee. If you have already registered, $100 of your test fee will be refunded in the same form of payment in which you paid for your registration in our system. Only credit/debit card, Paypal™ and eCheck original payments will be refunded. Registration payments made with prepaid vouchers are not eligible for this fee reduction.