- Cash payments can’t be accepted.
- All payments must be for the full amount.
- If you don’t have sufficient credit or funds in your account to cover a registration or service(s) we have processed on your behalf, your scores will be withheld and an additional non-refundable service fee of US$30 will be added to your account.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- All outstanding balances incurred from prior ETS tests and/or services must be paid in full to register for any future ETS test or service.
- When registering online, you may be given the option to pay in the local currency supported by their card issuer or in USD.
- During the payment process, you may be asked by your card-issuing bank to verify cardholder identity by entering an authentication code. Failure to enter the required information or entry of invalid information will result in the sale being rejected. If you don’t know your 3D-Secure passcode or password, and you’re not given the option to enroll online in the bank’s pop-up screen, then you’ll need to contact your bank.
- ETS reserves the right to add or delete payment options at its own discretion and without notice.