Sending ETS® Personal Potential Index (ETS® PPI) Evaluation Reports
Important Information: Effective July 1, 2016, the ETS® Personal Potential Index will be discontinued. If you would like to send an ETS® PPI Evaluation Report, you must do so before July 1, 2016.
Once all your evaluations are completed, you can return to the ETS PPI system to:
- Designate the institution(s) you would like to receive an ETS PPI report. Most institutions that accept GRE® test scores also accept ETS PPI reports.
- Choose up to five evaluators whose evaluations you want to include in each report. Check with the programs to which you are applying for the number of evaluations they require for inclusion in your reports.
- Review and pay for your order. If you registered for the GRE® General Test on or after May 1, 2009, or you registered to take the GRE® revised General Test, you can send up to four FREE reports to the institutions of your choice. Additional reports can be sent for US$20 each. Reports for other applicants cost US$20 per report.
- Review your ETS PPI Evaluation Report order history and status.
Important: Only one ETS PPI Evaluation Report should be sent to each school or program to which you are applying. Up to five evaluations can be included in the Evaluation Report and the report should include ALL of the evaluations that you would like to send. In the unlikely event that you must send a second report to a school or program, be sure to include all of the evaluations that were in the first report as well as any new evaluations you are adding.
- ETS® Personal Potential Index Information Bulletin
- Sample ETS PPI Evaluation Report
- Frequently asked questions about ETS PPI
My ETS PPI
Log in to your ETS PPI account.