Fee waivers may be available for college students who meet all eligibility criteria. If you qualify for a fee waiver, the test fees for up to three Praxis® Core tests, or one Praxis® Subject Assessment may be waived. If you are requesting a fee waiver for all three Praxis Core tests, the voucher issued to you will be for the combined test code (5752).
You are eligible for a fee waiver only once during a testing year, and there are a limited number of waivers available per test date and per institution. All requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be eligible for a fee waiver, you must:
- Be currently receiving financial aid.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and provide a current Enrollment Verification Certificate. Note: You are ineligible if you have a master’s or a doctoral degree.
- Provide the 2020–2021 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) that shows an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $3,000 or less.
- Be required to take a Praxis test by an authorized score recipient.
- Complete the Fee Waiver Request Form.
- Obtain a current Enrollment Verification Certificate from your institution. Note: The Enrollment Verification Certificate must include a school seal or National Student Clearinghouse watermark or the signature of the registrar.
- Obtain the 2020–2021 FAFSA SAR.
- Scan all documents.
- Attach all documents to your email message.
Send your email to PraxisFeeWaiver@ets.org.
Print and mail the form and documents to:
ETS – Praxis
PO Box 6051
Princeton, NJ 08541-6051
Ready to take a Praxis® Test?
Build the reading, writing and mathematics skills you need to succeed on the Praxis Core tests with this free online resource.
Prepare for your test with interactive practice tests and study companions.