Before you register
- Review the The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF) for important registration information, fee and payment policies, and procedures.
- Check your state testing requirements to see which test(s) you need to take.
- See if your test is available for at home testing and review the requirements to test at home.
- Review the ID requirements to make sure you have acceptable, valid ID.
Some test takers may need to follow a different registration process than what’s outlined below. Be sure to read these policies if they apply to you.
- Disability Accommodations
- PLNE Accommodations (see the Bulletin (PDF))
- Braille Proficiency Assessment
- American Sign Language Proficiency Interview