Test-taker Score Report
A test-taker score report contains the test taker's:
- Pass/no pass score information for the recipients designated by the test taker at registration
- Background information
- Educational information
- Detailed content category performance (for current scores)
- ETS Recognition of Excellence indication, if the test taker earns a qualifying score that falls in the top 15th percentile
This report is also referred to as a Designated Institution Score Report when it is sent to the institutions and agencies selected by the test taker during registration.
What Do the Scores Mean?
A passing score is the score for a single test that is equal to or higher than the qualifying score set by the state or licensing agency. Passing scores are not set by ETS, and they vary by state.
- Interpreting Your Praxis® Test-Taker Score Report
- Understanding Your Praxis® Scores 2015–16
- The Praxis Series® Passing Scores
Find interactive practice tests, study guides, workshops and more to help test takers prepare for a Praxis test.