The ETS® Data Manager for the Praxis® tests is a collection of services related to Praxis score reporting and analysis, free for all ETS Praxis clients.
Quick and Custom Analytical Reports
Quick and Custom Analytical Reports offers many analytical functions, including sophisticated searching, data comparison, and chart and table creation. This easy-to-use tool allows you to get the data you want, how and when you want it.
Users can view data for different test-taker groups based on variables such as gender, ethnicity, educational level and type of educator preparation program. Test-taker groups are customized for the individual user to ensure the privacy of test takers as well as the individual agencies and institutions that serve them.
Test-taker Score Reports
Test-taker Score Reports offers direct access to individual test-taker scores through an intuitive user interface. Users can download, view or print individual score reports or entire score reporting runs. This service will replace current Praxis score reporting methods.
Test-taker Score Reports via Web Service
For users that want a more automated approach, the web service provides score reports through a server-to-server connection. Each score recipient will perform an initial, one time set up to determine parameters for time frame and format.
Roster of Attending Students
The Roster of Attending Students offers year-round access to a roster of test takers that have listed your school as a site where the relevant training was received. Review of this data ensures the data found in the Institutional Summary Report is accurate and up to date. Many institutions find the Institutional Summary Report, found in the Quick & Custom Analytical Reporting application, to be a useful tool for conducting program evaluations and aid in revising teacher preparation curriculum offerings.
Access to the ETS Data Manager is provided via the internet from a secure website using a login and password. Due to the nature of the data contained in the ETS Data Manager, access is restricted to Praxis state, agency and institutional clients.
Accounts are managed at each institution through the use of a Primary User for each service. Note: There can only be one Primary User per service for each institution.
- All Primary Users are approved by an ETS administrator. ETS recommends that the Primary User be at the level of a Dean, Assistant Dean, Education Department Chair or similar position that would be able to monitor and approve/remove access for staff at the entire institution.
- The Primary User is not required to use the service(s); he or she is only required to manage access to service(s) for users at his or her institution.
- All Secondary Users are approved by the appropriate Primary User.
- A Primary User must create an account first in order to approve Secondary Users within his/her institution.
- Other staff requesting access to service(s) should sign up as Secondary Users.
To sign in or request an account to access the ETS Data Manager, visit ETS Client Services for Educator Licensure. For more information, contact PraxisDataManager@ets.org.
- Target screen resolution is 1024x768
- Browsers: Internet Explorer® 11, Firefox® latest version
- Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher
- Office 2003® or higher is required to download Excel® and Word® documents
- Exports of files to PDF can be read with Adobe Acrobat Reader®
- A Guide Comparing the State/Agency Summary Report to the ETS® Data Manager
- A Guide Comparing the State/Agency Pass Rate Report to the ETS® Data Manager
- A Guide Comparing the State Validated Total Report to the ETS® Data Manager
- A Guide Comparing Institutional Summary Report to the ETS® Data Manager
Now available! Watch a short video to see how this new, free, online resource will help teacher candidates prepare for the Praxis Core tests.
Find interactive practice tests, study companions, workshops and more to help test takers prepare for a Praxis test.