Be sure to follow all testing rules. Otherwise, your test can be canceled, and your fee won't be refunded.
- Don't use any unauthorized materials, including mobile devices, prewritten notes or textbooks.
- Personal recording devices of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- You must disable any screen-sharing or remote-access software (such as Zoom, Skype®, TeamViewer®, Microsoft Teams® and Apple Remote Desktop™) prior to the test. It must remain disabled throughout the test. Make sure that the software will not open automatically during the test.
- Don't communicate with anyone else except the proctor, including during scheduled and unscheduled breaks.
- There may be references to using a headset during your test. Ignore them; headsets are NOT allowed in the tests at home.
Most tests don't include a break. However, you have the option to take a 5- to 10-minute unscheduled restroom break. See the Bulletin to learn more about unscheduled breaks.
Canceling your scores
If you think you didn't perform to your potential, you will have the option to cancel your scores at the end of your test, but before viewing your unofficial score. See the Bulletin to learn more about canceling your scores.