The Praxis® Interactive Practice Tests (IPTs) are full-length practice tests that allow you to answer one set of test questions to simulate what you will experience on the actual day of the test. You can practice using authentic test questions and, after completing the practice test, view your results by content category along with the correct answers and explanations for each correct answer.
Note: Each Interactive Practice Test includes a single set of test questions, so each time you take the practice test, you answer the same questions in the same order. Retaking or repurchasing the same practice test more than once does not give you different practice questions or change the order in which the questions are delivered. For test titles that have two practice tests, each practice test has a unique set of test questions.
A list of IPTs available for purchase is in the ETS Store.
New IPT Release Dates
The following new practice tests are scheduled to be released in July 2021:
- Early Childhood Assessment (5026)
- Early Childhood: Reading and Language Arts & Social Studies (5027)
- Early Childhood: Mathematics and Science (5028)
- Elementary Education Assessment (5006)
- Elementary Education: Reading and Language Arts & Social Studies (5007)
- Elementary Education: Mathematics and Science (5008)
- Japanese: World Language (5661)
- Journalism (5224)
- Mathematics (5165)
- Middle School Mathematics (5164)
- Music: Instrumental and General Knowledge (5115)
- Music: Vocal and General Knowledge (5116)
- Physical Science (5485)
- Principles of Learning and Teaching: PreK–12 (5625)