Introducing the Praxis® Learning Paths™ program, a new way to strengthen skills assessed by the Praxis® tests — at your own pace, in your own setting and at your convenience. Powered by ETS in conjunction with University Instructors®, a leader in student and educator learning and training, the Praxis Learning Paths program offers flexible support for teacher candidates at all levels.
See How it Works
Watch this brief video to learn more about the program.
Elementary Mathematics Course
The first offering in this new program, the Elementary Mathematics Course, provides online, asynchronous learning to prepare for the following tests:
- Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects Mathematics (5003)
- Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle — Mathematics (5903)
- Elementary Education: Content Knowledge, math section (5018)
The course features include:
- diagnostics to identify your strengths and areas for focus, allowing you to spend time on topics where you may need the most practice
- a dynamic dashboard and personalized learning maps that adapt as you progress through the course
- 17 units of study with more than 65 interactive lessons, including hundreds of authentic practice questions with immediate feedback, step-by-step explanations, definitions, flashcards and videos
- skill checks, unit tests and a full-length timed practice test
- a virtual agent and achievement badges to keep you motivated
"I loved all of the material that was provided. It was easy to stay on task. The videos that were provided in the lessons were so wonderful. I took my math Praxis two days after … and I passed with flying colors! I had previously taken the Praxis two times before. This time I took it I scored a 175. I absolutely loved everything about the Praxis Learning Paths."— Cassandra G., teacher candidate in Colorado
To supplement your learning experience, skilled coaches are available to provide one-on-one coaching for personalized, targeted instruction and guidance. Learn more about one-on-one coaching.
Ready to Buy?
Purchase the course alone or a course and coaching bundle in the ETS Store or while you register for a Praxis elementary mathematics test. Each option is a 180-day subscription.
- Elementary Mathematics Course — $99.99
- Elementary Mathematics Course and One-Hour Coaching Bundle — $159.99 (20% off the course)
- Elementary Mathematics Course and Five-Hour Coaching Bundle — $479.99 (20% off the course)
You will also have the option to purchase add-on coaching hours while taking the course.
Educator preparation programs, school districts and state agencies can purchase the program on behalf of teacher candidates at a bulk discount. Learn more and download an order form.
Already Purchased? Sign In Now.
If you've already purchased the course, sign in to the Praxis Learning Paths platform with the username and password you use to sign in to your Praxis account. If you're signing in for the first time, make sure you have your serial number, found in your order confirmation, and redeem your serial number on the course dashboard to activate your access.
If you don't already have one, create a free Praxis account, then select the link to sign in to the Praxis Learning Paths platform from the My Praxis Home page.
New! Free Online Community for Aspiring Teachers
ETS is collaborating with TeachersConnect® to provide Praxis Learning Paths learners with free memberships to a community of experienced educators and future teachers just like you — so you’re never alone on your journey to the classroom. Join the TeachersConnect community today.