Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle—Mathematics, Social Studies and Science (5901; Subtests 5903, 5904, 5905)
- Study Companion
- Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle—Mathematics (5903) Study Plan
- Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle—Social Studies (5904) Study Plan
- Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle—Science (5905) Study Plan
- Calculator Use
Test Preparation Videos
Our test familiarization videos offer important information you should know when getting ready for your test. For a look at what to expect on the day of your test, how to navigate through a Praxis® test and more, visit the Video Library.
Priced Test Preparation
Praxis® Learning Paths™ Program
The Praxis® Learning Paths™ Elementary Mathematics Course helps strengthen your skills in the areas assessed by the Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle — Mathematics test (5903) — at your own pace, in your own setting and at your convenience.
The course features a personalized learning map and more than 65 lessons, with authentic practice questions, skill checks, unit tests and a full-length practice test. You can also supplement your learning experience with one-on-one human coaching via Zoom® video conferencing for targeted support.
Each course option below is a 180-day subscription.
- Elementary Mathematics Course — $99.99
- Elementary Mathematics Course and One-Hour Coaching Bundle — $159.99 (20% off the course)
- Elementary Mathematics Course and Five-Hour Coaching Bundle — $479.99 (20% off the course)
Learn more about the Praxis Learning Paths program.
Interactive Practice Tests
Use these interactive practice tests to prepare for the Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle—Mathematics, Social Studies & Science Tests in a timed, online environment that simulates the test.
Note: Each interactive practice test consists of a single set of practice questions. Each time you take a practice test, the same questions will appear in the same order. Retaking or repurchasing the same practice test does not give you different practice questions or change the order in which the questions are delivered.
This subscription is good for 90 days or 10 uses, whichever comes first.