ETS is committed to serving test takers with disabilities or health-related needs by providing accommodations that are reasonable and appropriate given the purpose of the test. Testing accommodations are available for test takers who meet ETS requirements.
Learn more about the accommodations request process.
Contact ETS Disability Services
If after reviewing the above information, you have questions, please contact ETS Disability Services:
- Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. ET
- 1-866-387-8602 (Toll free for test takers in the United States, U.S. Territories* and Canada)
- *Includes American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands
- For inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For sending forms and documents: email@example.com
- ETS Disability Services
P.O. Box 6054
Princeton, NJ 08541-6054 USA