You are eligible for a refund of 50% of your test fees if you cancel at least three days before your test date, not including the day of your test. For example, to cancel a Friday appointment, you must submit your cancellation request by Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. E.T.
Refund policies are as follows:
- Special service fees are nonrefundable.
- If you are absent from or arrive too late to take the test at the test administration for which you registered, you are not entitled to a refund.
- All refunds are in the same currency as the original payment.
- Credit/debit card, eCheck and PayPal® payments will be credited back to that account.
- Check or money order payments will be mailed to you.
- For checks drawn on a U.S. domestic bank, allow eight weeks after your canceled test date for your refund to be processed.
- If you paid by eCheck, allow nine to 10 business days for processing.
To Request a Refund
There are two ways to request a refund:
- Log in to your Praxis® account and cancel your test. Your refund will then be processed automatically.
- Complete the Refund Request Form and mail it to ETS.
You must cancel your test online or the form must be received at ETS at least three days before your test date, not including the day of your test. For example, the deadline to cancel a Friday appointment is Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. ET. If you cancel your original test by the appropriate deadline, you may be eligible for a refund of 50% of your test fees.