Fee waivers may be available for college students who meet all eligibility criteria. If you qualify for a fee waiver, the test fees for up to three Praxis® Core tests, or one Praxis® Subject Assessment may be waived. If you are requesting a fee waiver for all three Praxis Core tests, the voucher issued to you will be for the combined test code (5752).
You are eligible for a fee waiver only once during a testing year, and there are a limited number of waivers available per test date and per institution. All requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be eligible for a fee waiver, you must:
- Be currently receiving financial aid.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and provide a current Enrollment Verification Certificate. Note: You are ineligible if you have a master’s or a doctoral degree.
- Provide the 2021–2022 FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) that shows an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $3,000 or less.
- Be required to take a Praxis test by an authorized score recipient.
- Complete the Fee Waiver Request Form.
- Obtain a current Enrollment Verification Certificate from your institution. Note: The Enrollment Verification Certificate must include a school seal or National Student Clearinghouse watermark or the signature of the registrar.
- Obtain the 2021–2022 FAFSA SAR.
- Scan all documents.
- Attach all documents to your email message.
Send your email to PraxisFeeWaiver@ets.org.
Print and mail the form and documents to:
ETS – Praxis
PO Box 6051
Princeton, NJ 08541-6051