Score reporting for the Praxis® tests at home differs from score reporting for tests taken at a test center. To see when you can expect your scores for a Praxis test at home, visit the at home website.
When scores are available for Praxis tests depends on two factors: how the test is scheduled and the test format.
1. How the test is scheduled
Praxis tests are scheduled on a continuous basis or on preset test dates.
- All Praxis® Core tests are given continuously.
- Praxis® Subject tests can be given continuously or on certain dates, depending on which test you take. If you are not sure which category your Praxis Subject test falls into, see Test Dates and Centers.
2. Test format
Praxis tests are composed of selected-response (SR) questions only, constructed-response (CR) questions only or a combination of CR and SR questions. If you are not sure which format your test is, see the list of tests on the Fees page.
Score Release Dates
Note: Occasionally, some scores may be unavailable on the dates specified due to processing delays or data updates.
Score Reports for Tests Given Continuously
Praxis Core Tests
- Scores for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators (Core): Reading (5713) and Mathematics (5733) tests are available within 21 calendar days after the day of the test.
- Scores for the (5723) Core: Writing test are available within 20 business days after the day of the test.
Praxis Subject Tests
- Score reports for SR tests that are given continuously are available seven calendar days after the day of the test.
- Score reports for CR tests that are given continuously are available 21 calendar days after the day of the test.
Score Reports for Tests Given on Set Dates
Score reports are available in the EVENING (Eastern Time) on the score-reporting dates below. World Language tests have a different reporting schedule from most tests as shown in the second table below.
|Test Dates||SR only tests score-reporting date||CR only and SR/CR tests score-reporting date|
World Language Tests
|Test Dates||Score Reporting Date|
Braille Proficiency Test (0633)
|Test Window||Score Reporting Date|
Getting Your Scores
Your official score report will be available online via your Praxis® account on the score release date. (See tables above for exact dates.) You will receive an email when your score report has been posted. Your scores will also be sent to up to four institutions/agencies you selected during the registration process.
Online scores reported on or after July 21, 2017, are downloadable for 10 years from the score reporting date. After 10 years, your score report will no longer be available. We recommend saving a copy of your score report for future reference.
To obtain an official score report for scores reported within the last 10 years, but before July 21, 2017, you will need to order an additional score report. Please see Sending Your Praxis Scores for ordering information.
Note: You must create a Praxis account to access your scores, even if you registered by mail or phone.
- Canceling Your Scores
- Score Review
- Understanding Your Praxis® Scores 2019–20
- Order Additional Score Reports
- State Testing and Passing Score Requirements
Ready to take a Praxis® Test?
Build the reading, writing and mathematics skills you need to succeed on the Praxis Core tests with this free online resource.
Prepare for your test with interactive practice tests and study companions.