When scores are available for Praxis® tests depends on two factors: how the test is scheduled and the format it’s administered in.
How the Test is Scheduled
Praxis tests are scheduled on a continuous basis or on preset test dates, called test windows.
- All Praxis® Core tests are given continuously.
- Praxis® Subject tests can be given continuously or in test windows, depending on which test you take. If you are not sure which category your Praxis Subject test falls into, see Test Centers and Dates and choose your test from the menu at the bottom of the page.
Praxis tests are composed of selected-response (SR) questions only, constructed-response (CR) questions only or a combination of CR and SR questions. If you are not sure which format your test is, see the list of tests on the Fees page.
Score Release Dates
Score Reports for Tests Given Continuously
- Score reports for SR tests that are given continuously are available 10–11 business days after the day of the test.
- Score reports for CR tests that are given continuously are available 15–16 business days after the day of the test.
Score Reports for Tests Given in Test Windows
Score reports are available in the EVENING (Eastern time) on the score-reporting dates below. World Language tests have a different reporting schedule from most tests as shown in the second table below.
|Test Window||SR only tests score-reporting date||CR only and SR/CR tests score-reporting date|
World Language Tests
|Test Window||Score Reporting Date|
Note: Occasionally, some scores may be unavailable on the dates specified due to processing delays or data updates.
Getting your Praxis Scores
Your official score report will be available online via your My Praxis® account on the score release date. (See table above for exact dates.) You will receive an email when your score report has been posted. Your scores will also be sent to up to four institutions/agencies you selected during the registration process.
Online scores are downloadable for one calendar year from the score reporting date. After one year, your score report will no longer be available and you will need to request additional score reports for a $50 fee (per request). We recommend saving a copy of your score report for future reference.
Note: You must create a My Praxis account in order to access your scores, even if you registered by mail or phone.
- Canceling Your Scores
- Score Review
- Understanding Your Praxis® Scores 2016–17
- Order Additional Score Reports
- Praxis® Passing Scores