When you register for a test, you are permitted to send four free score reports to agencies or institutions of your choice. If you want to make changes to your free score recipients, you must do so at least three days before your test date. After three days, you may request additional score reports for a fee.
- Additional score reports cost $50 per score recipient and are nonrefundable.
- Additional score reports indicate the highest score earned on each test.
- Reports indicate the ETS Recognition of Excellence Award if eligible.
- You automatically receive a copy of your score report when it is sent to your score recipient.
- Additional score reports are issued within seven business days for online and phone requests and 10 business days for mailed or faxed requests.
- Scores are valid for 10 years.
- Beginning October 6, 2017, additional score reports will be available online in your Praxis account for 10 years from the score report date. After 10 years, your score report will no longer be available. We recommend saving a copy of your score report for future reference.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click "Order Score Reports" and follow the online instructions to complete your order.
- Debit or credit cards, eChecks, and PayPal™ are accepted online.
Order by Phone
- Call toll-free: 1-800-772-9476.
- You need a valid debit or credit card to order reports by phone.
Order by Mail/Fax
- Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request Form.
- Submit your completed form with check made payable to:
ETS – Praxis
P.O. Box 382065
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-8065
Note: Checks sent to this address can ONLY be payable to the following:
- Educational Testing Service®
- ETS – Praxis
- ETS – ParaPro
- ETS – NOTE
- ETS – SLS
- Do not send forms with credit/debit card information to the address above. Additional Score Report Request Forms with debit or credit cards can be faxed to 1-609-530-0581 or 1-610-290-8973.
- If mailing your form with credit/debit card information, mail it to:
Educational Testing Service
P.O. Box 6051
Princeton, NJ 08541-6050