- If you test in South Dakota at a testing center or using the Praxis at home solution, and your Praxis profile address is in South Dakota, your score report will be sent automatically to the South Dakota Department of Education.
- If you test outside South Dakota or your Praxis profile address is not in South Dakota, your scores are NOT automatically sent to the South Dakota Department of Education. To have your scores sent to the South Dakota Department of Education, you must select the South Dakota Department of Education (8112) as a score recipient when you register.
- For all methods of Praxis testing, to request additional score reports you must select the South Dakota Department of Education (state code 8112) with each additional score report request.
- ETS discontinued paper-delivered testing; however, Praxis® tests will continue to be available in a paper-delivered format as required for ADA accommodations. All scores for previously administered paper-delivered tests are reportable for 10 years from the date the test was taken.
- About the Praxis Tests
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin
- Prepare for a Test
- Register for a Test
- Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs