Some, but not all, Praxis® tests offer you an opportunity to view unofficial scores at the end of your testing session. If you feel you didn't perform to your potential, you will have the option to cancel your scores at the end of your test, but before viewing your unofficial score. Canceled scores apply only to tests taken on that day.
Consider this option carefully before doing so! This is your only opportunity. When making the decision, remember:
- If you cancel your scores, you won't receive a refund.
- You can't reinstate your scores on your record once you cancel them.
- Cancelled scores aren't reported to institutions or agencies.
- If you're taking one of the following tests and choose to cancel your scores, scores from all sections will be canceled.
- Combined Core Academic Skills for Educators tests (5752)
- Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects (5001)
- Pennsylvania Grades 4–8 Core Assessment (5152)
- Elementary Education: Content Knowledge for Teaching (7811)
In addition to canceling your scores at the end of your test, you may also simply stop taking a test (quit) before you complete it. You won't receive a score.