Before you even arrive at the test center, there are a number of important things you should do:
- Verify your test location — Test locations sometimes change. Be sure to confirm your location before test day by logging into your My Praxis® account.
- Print your admission ticket — Log in to your My Praxis account, print a copy of your admission ticket and bring it with you to the test center.
- Assemble your identification (ID) documents — See ID requirements to be sure your documents will be accepted. You will not be admitted to the test without the correct documents.
- Review the list of important items to bring to your test center.
- Dress appropriately — Testing room conditions vary. Dress in layers to ensure you are ready for any room temperature.
- Review test center procedures and regulations
- Make sure to arrive on time — Please plan to arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in.
- Plan to be at the test center for longer than the test duration — Your test appointment includes 30 extra minutes prior to beginning the test to complete tutorials that will help familiarize you with the testing process.
Watch these videos to learn what to expect when you take a Praxis test: