A scalable, objective view of essential skills
The PSQ tool is a groundbreaking indicator of the interpersonal and intrapersonal skills essential to higher education and career success, such as perseverance, leadership, creativity, curiosity, responsibility and self-discipline.
- insights to better understand current and prospective students’ strengths
- supports your student success, diversity and holistic admissions efforts
- scalable and easy to manage within existing systems
- proven methodology through 15 years of research
- reporting on the skills important to your program
- fair for all, including underrepresented and marginalized groups
Perspectives from innovators
Here's what institutions using the PSQ tool — either operationally or as part of a pilot program — have to say.
Supported by world-class research
A substantial body of research supports the validity, reliability and fairness of the PSQ tool.
Learn how to emphasize skills your program values most
Contact an ETS specialist to see how the PSQ tool can provide insights about the skills most valuable to your program and field.